Building Code Violation Tacoma
During construction or renovation of a building, and following completion, the structure is inspected to ensure code compliance in every way, shape and form.
When building code violations in Tacoma occur, notification of indiscretion and time to fix the issue is provided prior to the next inspection. Construction cannot proceed until the building code violation has been fixed and all aspects of the building code are met.
As professional licensed contractors experienced in building repair and code compliance, we can efficiently fix building code violations by:
- First evaluating the violation notice
- Obtaining a permit
- Repairing structural violations
- Handling other repair work such as fire safety code violations
- Making necessary accessibility changes as needed
We are licensed, bonded and insured, and capable of correcting all building code violations from general structural issues to specific issues such as plumbing and electrical without the need for hiring multiple contractors.
Call Apcon Construction, LLC today to request specific information about our building code violation services to bring you up to code.
Building Repair Tacoma
We provide building repairs in Tacoma to bring structures into code compliance.
Our building repairs, renovations, alterations and general additions (excluding roofing) may include services such as, but not limited to:
- Building structural repair
- Interior and exterior walls
- Windows and glazing
- Doors, latches and locks
- Stairways, stair enclosures and stairway handrails
- Fire sprinkler systems and alarms
Whether your building repairs involve code compliance of a new structure, a renovation project, storm damage, a vacant building, occupied building, or necessary alterations, call us for an assessment.
We have the capability of bringing your building code violation into code compliance in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Call us today to request an assessment and free estimate.
Tacoma Code Compliance
Tacoma code compliance ensures the health, safety and welfare of residents.
When inspecting a property of concern and violations are observed, the property owner is informed and the compliance team works with the owner to correct identified violations.
We are a professional licensed contractor with years of experience working with owners and their violations to bring their structures into compliance.
Categories of building violations with issues present on buildings or structures that we are called to repair may include:
- Non-standard–minor violations that may lead to structural deterioration
- Substandard-building may be occupied but requires repairs
- Derelict-abandoned and unsafe to live in; frequently boarded up
- Unfit-structurally unsafe & must be repaired or removed; i.e., fire damage
Call Apcon Construction, LLC for help in bringing your structure into compliance. 253-891-9622